Network with over 100 businesses at our monthly breakfast meeting and reach more than 1000 members through our database
Our monthly breakfast meeting is held at the YMCA Community & Activity Village Conference Centre, Lord Hawke way, Newark On Trent NG24 4FH. This is a new venue for the club and there is plenty of Free Parking. Please do not park in the leisure car park but use the second car park which belongs to the YMCA. The meeting commences at 6.45am and we always welcome new members. You will receive a warm welcome and meetings are designed to be friendly and informative with the opportunity for networking. There are excellent facilities and tea/coffee is provided free of charge. Bacon butties are available during the break and there is also a cafe onsite.
You don’t need to register as a member to come to the business club. However it makes sense to sign up because other members can then discover more about your business and services.
- Sign in and pay £10 entry fee
- Networking on arrival with tea/coffee
- Chairman calls a start to the meeting and members are seated, typically 100 plus at round tables
- Chairman opens the meeting and members briefly introduce themselves
- 10 minute presentation by the sponsor
- Business card draw (winner receives write up in monthly e-newsletter)
- Topical business updates
- Tea/Coffee and networking
- Keynote presentation from invited business guest
- Q&A with Newark MP Robert Jenrick (when available)
- Close of meeting approximately 8.45am
- Networking and departure